Come on Mon. It's becoming habitual. I need to get in control.
Once upon a time, in UKM, circa 2004-2005, I was asking Puan Azmah, am I a good person? Her answer?
"We will never know the truth of someone before they are being tested."
I have always selling myself short. Neglecting myself, not taking care of my wellbeing seriously and ask me again, who knows you will end up making a conclusion the same as me myself, (with laughters, perhaps), apa ajakla Mon sik pernah polah. I am lucky and should be grateful, indeed.
In life, we all take chances. My chances are doing many right things while I am in peak of my stability. Wait! My life has never been stable, the graph has always been fluctuated, bipolar. Yet, I take it positively as I am alive. I still breath, sometimes deeper.
Have you give the chance to yourself? Indulge in luxury things. Well, for my case, entry level. Big Purchases. Within these 3 months.
I have iMac 24 inch yellow medium spec, Secretlab Titan Evo 2022 Softweave Plus Black3 size Small, Logitech Master 3 Keyboard+Palmrest+Mouse, Steelseries Nimbus+, Endesk Pro adjustable desk, and a sofa bed with yellow colour just to match your iMac. That is for work and play and now I want to sleep.
Sleep. The keyword to all of these purchases is "Ergonomic". I realised that I am getting older and concern too much on my bone of my readily 'heavy bones'. I am a comfort seeker and just realising its fact. In abundance mentality, I refused to settle for the less.
I scrolled about mattress and bedding excessively and learn a lot of the variation. Life is very subjective and has wide spectrum until you decide. To be able to make wise decision will be a great asset to anyone. I hope to have that greatness with God willing. Almost, almost... but knowing how 'patient as a patient' I was before, I can take whatever comes my way, I can say.
I went to a physical showroom, which the advert appeared the night before, about sales of furnitures. I paid for deposit of King Set of Divan+Mattress+free 2 latex pillow and an L-shaped sofa bed I mentioned before. That L-shaped has a storage compartment too.
Online, I still continue adding to my online cart, have trial checkouts just to know the shipping costs, having analysis of how much I successfully 'saved'. I have this tendency of getting disappointed if things I bought during sales getting cheaper afterwards. Why in the first place you put the promotion due, meh? Well, only if it happened to me... We will talk further about this later.
Then, as usual, I think all these platforms as if they were getting the same trainings, will send you follow up messages on why you left things on the cart. Enticed to ask more. Peninsula goods do not ship to Kuching. Shipping costs kill shopping mood. etc. etc. Message from the Hatch Kuching. "How may I help you on your intended purchase? Come, we have promotion, any Getha mattress purchased from us this month will get to choose one from three selection of free bed frame. Our bed frame usually costs almost the same of the mattress. Exclusively for customer who walk in to our showroom. We can discuss further and in this promotion, you will gain better compared to other offers." I nodded at the fact, Getha is a leading brand and is at different class. I then cancelled the reservation of the King Set, just taking the sofa.
That day, I went to Hatch Vivacity, paid fully my purchase, half of them via online banking, the balance by cash (my change left was only RM2, I need to withdraw from another bank that I forgot the online password for parkin, asked for them to send the ex-stock of my chosen Natural Latex mattress (maybe I get the showroom unit, ;)) soonest possible, and brought home on my own the FOC 2 pillows and a bolster. Their bedframe will be custom order and they let me choose the colour. The shipment will be the end of this month. So much about Merdeka Sales and closing it maaaa... I need to put extra plywood on my 18y+ old classic bedframe (not divan type, with spacing of wood small planks) to protect my mattress. Semoga ini sementara yang sebentar sahaja. More worried about my mattress than the katil, cis! Asked them about the bedding set as I want to simplify thing but their answer is I would not get more promo and need to pay full price. But they will absorb the shipping cost though, such a kind gesture. Furthermore, they said, there are many options out there as the bedding size is standard. I understand that everyone should get the chance to make fair money. I will find another good way.
I contacted Getha directly. Thank you Getha for letting me to buy their bedding set with PWP price even though I bought their mattress from their respective Kuching dealer. Almost settle down with another kind of bedding set while sticking to budget but after weighing considerations from all aspects, stick with Getha. Decision lead by previous purchase of 3D Auto Pillow that comes with 50% offer of pillow case. Tencel Nano Silver is really something. The cons are: I need to pay for the shipping, and need to wait some more... So much about taking serious about my sleep.
My last hunting will be mattress protector. I am done.
No comments:
Post a Comment