my old poem transported from Friendster..still relevant, for the forgetfulness of self. over and over again, the same mistake.
oleh Moneirah Abu Bakar pada pada 09hb Ogos 2009 pukul 10.42 ptg
It seems like it was just yesterday
my black day had occurred
and my memories seem so fresh
and the old wounds bleeding again
.
Now, I have awaken
by the disturbing needs to be alive;
the need to reinvent myself
the need to get out of STATIC
the need to move forward
and looking for the possibilities
.
Nothing is too good to be enough
Nothing is too bad to be sad
I crave more for beautiful life
I become more grateful for what I have
and I will do my best
to keep my life and my heart
to be contented and full of happiness
Scribed by:
Moneirah binti Abu Bakar
Ramadan 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment