This Journey of Life
oleh Moneirah Abu Bakar pada pada 10hb November 2009 pukul 12.42 pagi
God, please hear me,
God, I was stumbled down lately,
And I have to start once more right from the start, right from zero.
As if I'm just a newly born.
God, I know that you just want to testify me,
To prove whether I'm qualify
To be near you,
God, let me pass your test easily
And give me courage to do this
Give me the chance
Without You, I'm nothing
God, it was totally my mistakes
I was to be blamed
God, I really wanted to be responsible
Give me the strength
And allow me to get through this.
God, my truly God, my only God; Allah
I believe in you
I believe in myself
Let me prove to myself
Let me prove to all;
To my family, friends and teachers
That I can do it
I will do it
Give me time and let the time be enough
I really hope so
God, it's never too late, right?
For I'm still in the game
And I really wanted to win towards myself.
written before Remote Sensing Lab exam
3rd floor, Geology Building, UKM
No comments:
Post a Comment