Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Fighting Soul

The Fighting Soul
oleh Moneirah Abu Bakar pada pada 08hb Mei 2009 pukul 1.21 ptg


I was trapped within myself
for so long,
for too long
long enough that I even forget what sent me here

And to be freed
I heard that I need to seize the source
the main root of this enigma
and solve it from within
And it is something that I always doubt
in whether I am prepare to do so

Life would have been easier
If only this soul just be tamed and silent
Instead of becoming wild but caged,
and being resilient to anything that has been poured into.

This journey to myself teaches me a lot,
Being stumbled down perfectly
Buried far down beneath the surface
When the time is not yet to destine
nothing will ever happen
despite desires being mounted
I still breath while I feel I am dying
This is the fighting soul
Where its willingness is about to fade

But still, got to be grateful and be calm
for this life is a parade
searching for the light, looking for way back home
to rest my mind and settle down.

"Unquiet mind and restless soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment