Compare to the greatness that God shows to me,
The bad feeling is not hurting,
For there are many more suffer the worse than me.
I will keep hold on to my words
That I shall never give up hope in my God
I will never betray my faith, my dreams and
The people who had put good trusts in me
For if I neglect them,
I will be the most useless person
And should lose the feeling of joy of being alive.
If I ever astray from the supposed path,
or I mistakenly took the wrong road,
Forgive me and do correct me please
Hopefully it will never happen
But to do err is human
I must put my strongest courage
Facing all the obstacles
To return to the right way
To start all over again if I have to
Not for this world, but for the blessing from Allah subhanahuwataala,
InsyaAllah.
Tuesday, 15th January 2008.
This was written during my moment of struggle trying to finish my degree, plain but I hope with sincere soul
sometimes, the simplest words are the strongest, they shoot straight to your very core :)
ReplyDelete