Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fly by the wind of dream...:)

Fly by the wind of dream...
oleh Moneirah Abu Bakar pada pada 24hb April 2009 pukul 4.27 ptg


I hope to find the reality in me
As I go deeper, I know that my life would be better
Only if I decide to be so, and do what it takes to self-conquer.

I learn, I practice and into the battle I go,
Never give up, never ever quit nor running from the chores,
As long as God let me stay in the game,
no matter as player, manager or just plain watcher,
Honestly, I want to win with great honor
and be a better warrior.

Sounds of motivation echoing inside me
I need to respond, I need to take action
It is my life, I know.
It will worth the journey I take, I know.
Mine is differ from yours, you know.

Love thyself: limit to narcissism
Respect thyself; by truly respect others
Be great; by surrender to the Greatest
Be freed; by face the fears
Nurture the strength within and I can cope with anything
InsyaAllah, I can do it.
So are you, if you decide to be so.



Smile...
by me,
Moneirah.
when my sanity is alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment